The Impact of your Donation
Any financial contribution you make is appreciated. We accept cash gifts, gifts of stock or other assets, and planned gifts such as bequests or charitable trusts. CSHC also accepts gifts to its endowment fund that was established to ensure the long term success of our organization. You may also consider an honorarium or memorial gift for a friend or family member who has been affected by a speech-language or hearing disorder.
At Charlotte Speech and Hearing Center we believe communication is the key to connecting with the world. Our mission is to provide a full range of effective, family-centered speech-language and hearing services to everyone in need. We strive to make a lasting impact on those we serve, to improve their quality of life and help make them successful and productive members of society.
Click here to read our BBB charity accountability report!
Please join us in our efforts. Your donation will give the gift of communication to someone in need. If you would like to provide an in-kind donation or other contribution, please email Jeff Muhleman at jmuhleman@CharlotteSpeechHearing.com. Below are examples of how your gift can help:
Donations are processed safely and securely through PayPal. Please note that 3% and an additional $0.37 of your donation will be deducted to pay processing fees for donations. For donations over $500.00, please call during business hours to pay by credit card or mail your donation. This will help us to direct more of your donation dollars to our programs.
- Option 1
- Hearing aid repairs for low-income children and seniors
- Option 2
- Ten (10) free speech-language screenings for at-risk preschoolers in distressed neighborhoods
- Option 3
- One (1) month of speech-language therapy for a child in need
- Option 4
- Provides a free hearing aid to a child or senior, allowing them to communicate with their families and friends
- Option 5
- A year’s worth of hearing services to a deaf/hearing impaired child
- Option 6
- A year of speech-language therapy for a child in need
- Option 7
- Two (2) months of intensive language and literacy services to multiple classrooms at a daycare or preschool serving at-risk preschoolers
Or mail your gift to:
Charlotte Speech and Hearing Center
Attn: Shannon Tucker
741 Kenilworth Avenue, Suite #100
Charlotte, NC 28204
Gifts are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. Download our 14-15 990 here.
How can the general public help? Give us your business. Buy a hearing aid from us instead of a for-profit company! Profits from our private pay hearing aid sales and services for speech-language therapy support our community programs.
Feel free to contact Jeff Muhleman with any additional questions at 704.523.8027 ext. 32 or via email at Jmuhleman@CharlotteSpeechHearing.com.