At Charlotte Speech and Hearing Center, we understand that each person is unique and requires an individualized solution to their hearing difficulties. Communication is central to our sense of well-being and quality of life and is a skill we take for granted until it is lost. At CSHC we recognize the impact communication difficulties can have on you and your family and will take the time to understand your needs. We promise to give you optimized care led by our board-certified Doctor of Audiology as well as access to the latest advances in technology.
Our Services Include
- Audiological Evaluations: for Children and Adults
- Hearing Screenings: In Center and on site available
- Hearing Instruments: We offer the latest digital technology including near-invisible completely in the canal aids.
- Aural Rehabilitation Services: Customized programs to help maximize hearing
- Education Seminars for churches, schools and other groups