Charlotte Speech and Hearing Center
Since 1967, we have provided our community with superior hearing aids, hearing services and speech-language services. We are here to help on any budget.
Serving Charlotte, NC and Monroe, NC
Who we are
At CSHC we believe that communication is the key to connecting with the world. Learn more about how we have been serving the Charlotte community since 1967.
Discover how we use outstanding patient care and state of the art technology to provide individualized hearing solutions based on your lifestyle and budget. We don’t need to match pricing from any hearing aid center. Find out why!
We have an outstanding team of dedicated, highly-trained clinicians with a wide variety of specialized skills to serve your family’s needs. At CSHC we believe in providing individualized, family-based treatment to ensure a wonderful experience for our clients.
Why Choose Us?
- State of the art hearing aids by leading manufacturers. Audiologist on site.
- Buy a hearing aid from us instead of a for-profit company! Profits from our private pay hearing aid sales and services for speech-language therapy support our community programs.
- A highly skilled team of dedicated Speech-Language therapists with a variety of specialized skills to meet your needs.
- Outstanding patient care led by a Board certified Audiologist to support your hearing healthcare needs.
- On site Occupational and Physical Therapy services also available.
Connect With Us!
Planning to visit us for the first time?
Save time by completing these patient forms and bringing them with you.Get Patient Forms
741 Kenilworth Avenue, Suite #100, Charlotte, NC 28204Get driving directions
2661 West Roosevelt Blvd., Suite #103 Monroe, NC 28110Get driving directions